Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GHP over and done with......for now

Finished the first part of interviews so i now have a month or so to put up art, take pictures, and do the commissions i have been procrastinating forever.


NEWS JUST IN! I won a silver key for scholastic. they never fail to astound me as far as judging goes. never. *sigh* anyways more pictures coming up on that

might make another blog, since this is my "formal" art blog. My mind goes in 50 different directions at once so i am usually interested in a whole slew of things that somehow gets put into my art. plus i could put stuff about my creative process and messy experiments (such as the hot glassblowing explosion incident)

more soon to come

1 comment:

  1. Allison...SO proud of you and really think there is a wonderful chance that you will move onto the state interviews! Keep pushing yourself, the sky's the limit!!

    ReplyDelete